Re: Enco Rong Fu sale mill/drill

  • Mar
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 28, 2013
      Forgot to mention, I too have an RF round column (RF25) and to minimize the need to reposition the head, I got an ER25 full collet set and collet chuck (approx $70 at ctctools. This pretty much eliminates the need for a drill chuck or end mill holders.
    • Frank
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 11, 2013
        Well if you ever want to rent out your nephews, let me know. All I have is a 16 year old son, pretty dang smart but just getting into his growth...

        Frank S.