Re: [mill_drill] Re: Enco Rong Fu sale mill/drill

  • philr_77378
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 27, 2013
      Knee mills are great, but big and messy.  He said he wants it in his shop above the garage.  Even the 700+ pound mill drill is quite a concentrated load for the usual residential construction.  As for the options, it's easy enough to get by without the power feed, but in my opinion, using a mill without DRO is more like work, and less like hobby, at least for my eyesight.   I've been spoiled by the digital tools and equipment.
      Phil

      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 11, 2013
        Well if you ever want to rent out your nephews, let me know. All I have is a 16 year old son, pretty dang smart but just getting into his growth...

        Frank S.