Re: [mill_drill] Z axis DRO

  • Robert Broughton
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
      You mean like this one
      http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0704/parts/HEADSTOCK

      Bob

      From: Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Z axis DRO

      Joe
      The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
      They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
      GP

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013

        Paul,

        There are drawings in the manual that you can download from the Penntoolco website.

        Scroll down and there are parts diagrams for a few different models of the RF45.

        Joe in New Orleans

        On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

        Joe
        The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
        They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
        GP

          All i fund was a manual, no technical drawings

          GP

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
            Bob
            The link i send is for adding a digital read out. You can make that bracket fit on any model machine

            GP