Re: [mill_drill] Z axis DRO

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
      ops just noticed i did not copy the total link hang on i will get it

      GP

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
          You mean like this one
          http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0704/parts/HEADSTOCK

          Bob

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013

            Paul,

            There are drawings in the manual that you can download from the Penntoolco website.

            Scroll down and there are parts diagrams for a few different models of the RF45.

            Joe in New Orleans

            On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

            Joe
            The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
            They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
            GP

              All i fund was a manual, no technical drawings

              GP

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
                Bob
                The link i send is for adding a digital read out. You can make that bracket fit on any model machine

                GP