Re: [mill_drill] Z axis DRO

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
      Joe
      The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
      They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
      GP

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
        ops just noticed i did not copy the total link hang on i will get it

        GP

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013

              Paul,

              There are drawings in the manual that you can download from the Penntoolco website.

              Scroll down and there are parts diagrams for a few different models of the RF45.

              Joe in New Orleans

              On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

              Joe
              The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
              They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
              GP

                All i fund was a manual, no technical drawings

                GP

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
                  Bob
                  The link i send is for adding a digital read out. You can make that bracket fit on any model machine

                  GP