Re: [mill_drill] Z axis DRO

  • Joe Doherty
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
      Whoops!

      Joe in New Orleans

      On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:13 PM, Joe Doherty <dohertyj@...> wrote:

      Here is the link to more of David's use of his RF45.

      I found and RF45 on ebay and bought it for my woodshop after seeing David's webpage.

      It is a big step up from the $200 Craftsman drillpress I used for far too long.

      If you are  Felder Owner his book is very useful for learning how to use a sliding table saw and how to adjust the machine to get the most out of it.

      Joe in New Orleans

    • Guenther Paul
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
        Joe
        The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
        They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
        GP

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
          ops just noticed i did not copy the total link hang on i will get it

          GP

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013

                Paul,

                There are drawings in the manual that you can download from the Penntoolco website.

                Scroll down and there are parts diagrams for a few different models of the RF45.

                Joe in New Orleans

                On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

                Joe
                The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
                They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
                GP

                  All i fund was a manual, no technical drawings

                  GP

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
                    Bob
                    The link i send is for adding a digital read out. You can make that bracket fit on any model machine

                    GP