Z axis DRO

  • Guenther P
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
    • Joe Doherty
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
        Here is the link to more of David's use of his RF45.

        I found and RF45 on ebay and bought it for my woodshop after seeing David's webpage.

        It is a big step up from the $200 Craftsman drillpress I used for far too long.

        If you are  Felder Owner his book is very useful for learning how to use a sliding table saw and how to adjust the machine to get the most out of it.

        Joe in New Orleans

      • Joe Doherty

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
            Joe
            The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
            They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
            GP

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
              ops just noticed i did not copy the total link hang on i will get it

              GP

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013

                    Paul,

                    There are drawings in the manual that you can download from the Penntoolco website.

                    Scroll down and there are parts diagrams for a few different models of the RF45.

                    Joe in New Orleans

                    On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

                    Joe
                    The only thing that wrong with these RongFu's there are no technical drawing supplied by the maker.
                    They must be afraid some one will copy them like they did
                    GP

                      All i fund was a manual, no technical drawings

                      GP

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
                        Bob
                        The link i send is for adding a digital read out. You can make that bracket fit on any model machine

                        GP