Re: [mill_drill] Re: New Y leadscrew nut for rf clone

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
      Martin
      I have a big red mill/drill i bought cheap a few weeks ago, it was hardly used. So far all the screws are fine but i want to convert the wanna be mill to a CNC some time soon. I was planning to make the ball screws. McMaster Carr has all the materials.
      I am now in the process to make a quill fine down feed witch the machine never had
      GP