Re: HF Mill/Drill on Ebay

  • uhmgawa
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 10, 2013
      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "joeyfredrick@..." <joeyfredrick@...> wrote:

      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151008994348#ht_1348wt_1398
      >
      > In good shape. What do you think it's worth?

      About $500 less than the current bid given the buyer gets to foot
      the bill for shipping. The best case is you'll end up with a
      HF "quality" machine. But if you have a problem..

      Enco currently has a Rong Fu round column mill for $1350 with
      free shipping. And in my recent experience with a no-name
      knock off square column mill where Enco couldn't find one
      within usable tolerance, they actually replaced the mill with
      a bona fide Rong Fu at no cost to me.

      I'd let the Evilbay auction head off the cliff and into the
      hands of whoever thinks that proposition makes sense. I think
      at that price better deals are easy to find.