Re: [mill_drill] hardening schedule

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      Do it just like i tell you and your hardening process will work
      If you want the drill rod just a little harder heat it to a dark cherry read and drop it in oil
      The liter the red is the harder the rod will be. Use oil hardening dill rod ok. Forget the annealing. If you want the rod a certain hardness you need to take it to a heat treating company

      GP