RE: [mill_drill] bonding acetyl

  • Craig E. Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 11:35 PM
      I googled "gluing acetyl" and came up with the following link for a product
      that claims to be one of the few that can bond acetyl to itself or other
      materials:
      http://www.reltekllc.com/adhesives-for-delrin.htm
      Having never used the stuff, I have no idea how well it works.

      Marvelous thing, the internet...
      Craig

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 8:44 AM
        I found them last night and sent them an e-mail since they don't list
        distributors. Wonder how much the stuff costs?

        In any case, I think I have a couple of ways of doing this now, time for
        some tests.