Re: [mill_drill] Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • olds7d442
    Message 1 of 70 , Mar 3, 2013
      Thanks, I just copied the way the tapered roller bearings were oriented. I've been taking pics from the beginning of this project, this way if it works good and someone else wants to try it they have something to go by.

      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.