Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • olds7d442
    Message 1 of 70 , Mar 3 3:48 PM
      Okay, I finally made my decision. I was able to get some angular contact bearings(NSK & FAFNIR) in a p5 rating for a good price on ebay. It may not be the best decision to use them, but I figure I would give it a shot. If it doesn't work correctly, I will put the tapered roller bearing in next go around. I just need someone to tell me I pressed the bearing on facing the correct way. Please tell me it's right, got my fingers crossed.
      [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img715/7288/dsc03159hg.jpg%5b/IMG]
      [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img838/5319/dsc03161s.jpg%5b/IMG]
      Thanks,

      Frank

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, olds7d442@... wrote:

      > Yeah, you make a good point.

    • greg.gelhar
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12 5:29 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.