Can some one help

  • Guenther P
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27 9:35 AM
      I purchased a HF mill/drill M 42976 got a grat deal. Now i like to install a small hand wheel for fine Quill ajustments. HF M 33686 has a small hand wheel like i want.
      It looks to me the machines are the same,they are made by RongFu
      I have a problem with exact part comparisson I cant tell by the numbers that are available to me
      Thanks
    • Carl Hollopeter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28 7:38 AM

        Hey guys,
        Free shipping code for Enco ($49.00 or more) STCPS
        Carl H

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28 7:56 PM
          Great timing! I'll hit send on my order tonight. Thanks!