Re: [mill_drill] Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • olds7d442
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013
      Thanks. Okay, to make a long story short, what would you put back in. Tapered roller bearings (what was in there from the factory) or angular contact bearings?

      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.