Re: [mill_drill] Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • olds7d442
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013
      Arthur,

      Thanks for clearing that up. That actually makes it harder for me to decide because I can get the angular contact in a abec-5 or p5 for a lot less money then the p4. Check out link:
      http://bearingsdirect.com/7207CP5-Precision-15-Degree-Angular-Ball-Bearing-35x72x17-ABEC5.html
      Decisions, decisions.

      Frank

      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12 5:29 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.