[mill_drill] Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • Arthur Marks
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013
      Okay, I'm absolutely lost on what is actually being discussed now :)  radial ball bearings, angular contact ball bearings, tapered angular bearings...  can you even find an AC bearing that will match the seat dimensions for a tapered roller bearing??  I didn't realize that was the crux of the matter in this thread.  I've never heard of directly swapping between the two.  I'm skeptical it is that simple, but who knows?  Arthur
    • greg.gelhar
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12, 2013
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.