RE: [mill_drill] Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • Dan and Marlene Coleman
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013

      The “abec-7” is also the part that drives the bearing cost up.  Higher the number, better the bearing.  Roller skaters, roller bladers, and boarders always want -5 or better when changing bearings.

      Dan

      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12, 2013
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.