Re: Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • olds7d442
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013
      The bearings are actually made in Japan, and are considered an excellent bearing. The link was more to show the actual type of bearing then where it was actually made. I do agree, an American made bearing is the way to go, but I'm sure even more money.

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...> wrote:

      > Frank
      > The bearings you send the link to look like they are made in china and real
      > pricey. Check out a local bearing store and compare get a good American made
      > bearing
      >
      >  GP

    • greg.gelhar
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.