Re: [mill_drill] Harbor Freight Mill/Drill 33686 Bearing ?

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 25, 2013
      Frank
      The bearings you send the link to look like they are made in china and real pricey. Check out a local bearing store and compare get a good American made bearing

      GP

      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 12 5:29 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 250 KB
      I am not sure what your milling table looks like but would you be able to
      mount your tools on an adapter plate? I have this small vise attached to a
      3/8 steel plate. It makes for very quick angle set-ups on the mill and
      will bolt down to many of my other fixtures.