RE: [mill_drill] Jet 15-18 spindle screw removal (file)

  • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      The reason the link does not work is Yahoo uses short term links that disappear after a few minutes, you can only access that file from the files section:

      Malcolm

      Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin
      The writing is on the wall.

      From: Dana Hague <d-m-hague@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 8:32 AM

      Strange... perhaps Yahoo isn't allowing direct linking any more?  Look for it in the files section, it is there.

      At 09:16 PM 2/16/2013, Dan and Marlene Coleman wrote:

      Link did not work for me.

      Dan