RE: [mill_drill] Jet 15-18 spindle screw removal (file)

  • Dana Hague
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      Strange... perhaps Yahoo isn't allowing direct linking any more?  Look for it in the files section, it is there.

      At 09:16 PM 2/16/2013, Dan and Marlene Coleman wrote:

      Link did not work for me.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
        Hi Dana,

        Received notifation that you posted the file on the mii_drill site - got it .  Thanks, nice job.

        Be well,
        DBN

        --
        The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
        heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather,
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
          The reason the link does not work is Yahoo uses short term links that disappear after a few minutes, you can only access that file from the files section:

          Malcolm

          Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin
          The writing is on the wall.