Enco code

  • Jerry Durand
    Message 1 of 134 , Feb 12, 2013
      We love our customers, and want to show our gratitude with an exclusive
      customer appreciation offer. From now through Friday 2/15/13, use code:
      LOVETEN to take an additional 10% off your entire order - No Minimums!
      No Exclusions!

      Hurry! Offer ends Friday, 2/15/13.

      All The Best,
      The Enco Team

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Jerry Durand
      Message 134 of 134 , May 13, 2016

        It's Freaky Friday, and that means you can enjoy an additional 15% off* all orders plus free ground shipping!*

        To take advantage of this exclusive offer, use Promo Code FREAKY to take 15% off and Promo Code FRIDAY for Free Ground Shipping*.

        Hurry! This offer ends 5/13/16 at 11pm ET.

        --
        Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
        tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886