Re: [mill_drill] Re: new article:A Possible ShumaTechR 350 with 550 Daughterboard Power Up

  • rick.redfield
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 30, 2013
      Thanks, all. My faith is restored. Soon X-Y coordinates will be streaming forth. DBN, I've always found "your side" to be correct!

      Rick R

      From: RedfieldRH@... <RedfieldRH@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 9:30 PM

      Wow, what a discussion. And I have two unbuilt in the boxes they came in, waiting for "the day.''  I will have to proceed carefully.

      From: Rick Sparber <rgsparber@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 9:21 AM

      I knew of Malcolm’s “evil” ways but did not realize you were punished too. What did you do to warrant a reprimand?

      Rick

      From: Malcolm Parker-Lisberg <mparkerlisberg@...>
      To: "mill_drill@yahoogroups.com" <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, January 28, 2013, 7:47 PM