Re: "drilled" holes

  • Brian Carmicheal
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2013

      I frequently reply with two quotes: one with standard tolerances, and one for their called tolerance. Only twice that I can think of did they want to pay 3-4 times more for ridiculous tolerances.  Most of the time they open the spec, others they walk/scrap the project. WIN-WIN.  Making a habit out of stuff like that is worse than watching "Housewives of Places We Can't Afford" with my wife ;)

    • Corey Renner
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 23, 2013
        That's a smart way to handle it.

        cheers,