If drawing don't come across

  • Kevin Weimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
    Brian,
     If the drawing doesn't come across, let me know and I might have to send it as a PDF.

    Kevin
  • brianpimm@rocketmail.com
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hi Kevin

      I cant open that file but I looked at their website. Looks like a nice cad program but I have that part covered. What I'm looking for is the gcode generator that will allow ramping into a cut.

      Brian