Table top enclosures

  • brianpimm@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      For those of you that have a table top enclosure on their mill how do you mount / seal it to the table?

      Mine came with one that completely covered the table and had drain holes to the table, this system allowed chips to get under the enclosure and plug up the drain path leading to flooding as there was no seal to the table. I have since cut out the bottom so it sits on the table and covers the edge by about 1/4", for now it's sealed down with RTV but that makes it a pain to remove if I need to.

      Looking for other options.

      Brian