Re: RF-25 MILL

  • Mar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
      I have the same RF25 clone as in this picture

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/52345624@N02/8165892779/in/photostream

      The column head and flange ring are a single part, 113mm OD and 37mm in height with a v groove to roughly fit the rack. The "head" is simply set screwed to the unthreaded column. The lower ring is integral to the column base. Maybe possible to make with a suitable piece of pipe?
    • waynes2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Mar" <martik777@...> wrote:

        > I have the same RF25 clone as in this picture
        >
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/52345624@N02/8165892779/in/photostream
        >
        > The column head and flange ring are a single part, 113mm OD and 37mm in height with a v groove to roughly fit the rack. The "head" is simply set screwed to the unthreaded column. The lower ring is integral to the column base. Maybe possible to make with a suitable piece of pipe?

        Many thanks for your quick reply , maybe just a little to large for my small smart & brown sabel lathe to machine but there are more than one ways to skin a cat, will be racking my brains now who owes me a favour
        Best regards
        Wayne