Re: [mill_drill] Re: harbor freight mill/drill ( big red )

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2012
    HERE'S THE MANUAL....   BILL

    --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "eulerw@..." <eulerw@...> wrote:

    > BIG RED, HAS A #2 MT. UNABLE TO REMOVE DRILL AND TAPER FROM UNIT. THIS UNIT IS IN BRAND NEW STATE, BUT IT SAT FOR YEARS WITH DRILL HEAD IN IT.
    > PLEASE ASSIST ME IN THIS. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR AN OWNER,S MANUAL AND A PARTS BREAKDOWN.
    > THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU MAY GIVE ME.
    > THE MODEL IS #03989
    >
    > THANKS FROM AN OLD, OLD RETIRED SUBMARINE CHIEF.
    > WAYNE EULER

  • foxiedog87g
    Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27, 2012
      hi bill and ed,
      all i get in the files is chinese. why i do not know, can some email me a copy in english??? i have sprayed it well several times,
      thanks much
      wayne
      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@...> wrote:

      > HERE'S THE MANUAL.... BILL
      > >

      > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:mill_drill%40yahoogroups.com>, "eulerw@" <eulerw@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > BIG RED, HAS A #2 MT. UNABLE TO REMOVE DRILL AND TAPER FROM UNIT.
      > > THIS UNIT IS IN BRAND NEW STATE, BUT IT SAT FOR YEARS WITH DRILL HEAD
      > > IN IT.
      > > > PLEASE ASSIST ME IN THIS. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR AN OWNER,S MANUAL
      > > AND A PARTS BREAKDOWN.
      > > > THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU MAY GIVE ME.
      > > > THE MODEL IS #03989
      > > >
      > > > THANKS FROM AN OLD, OLD RETIRED SUBMARINE CHIEF.
      > > > WAYNE EULER

    • mn_metalbutcher
      Message 3 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
        Wayne,

        I don't know what's going on. They are both in English for me. Send me your email address and I'll email the file to you and see if that works.

        Ed

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "foxiedog87g" <eulerw@...> wrote:

        > hi bill and ed,
        > all i get in the files is chinese. why i do not know, can some email me a copy in english??? i have sprayed it well several times,
        > thanks much
        > wayne
        > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@> wrote:
        > >
        > > HERE'S THE MANUAL.... BILL
        > > >

        > > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com

        > > > THIS UNIT IS IN BRAND NEW STATE, BUT IT SAT FOR YEARS WITH DRILL HEAD
        > > > IN IT.
        > > > AND A PARTS BREAKDOWN.

      • foxiedog87g
        Message 4 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
          hello bill,
          i have no trouble with email, i would appreciate it very much. this computer is set for english, i must figure out why the chinese.
          my email is eulerw@...
          thanks much,
          wayne

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "mn_metalbutcher" <metalbutcher@...> wrote:

          > Wayne,
          >
          > I don't know what's going on. They are both in English for me. Send me your email address and I'll email the file to you and see if that works.
          >
          > Ed
          >
          > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "foxiedog87g" <eulerw@> wrote:
          > >

          > > hi bill and ed,
          > > all i get in the files is chinese. why i do not know, can some email me a copy in english??? i have sprayed it well several times,
          > > thanks much
          > > wayne
          > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > HERE'S THE MANUAL.... BILL

        • Druid Noibn
          Message 5 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
            Hi,

            Just to add to the mystery - The file downloaded pefectly here, no "greeking"  or other languages.

            Kind regards,
            DBN

          • js1160@yahoo.com
            Message 6 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
              File is not Chinese, nor Greek, nor Spanish, nor Computerise.  It is an Adobe Acrobat file.

              You don't have the correct reader in your computer so even if someone emails it to you, you'll still be confused.  Go and download the reader.

              i have no trouble with email, i would appreciate it very much. this computer is set for english, i must figure out why the chinese.
              my email is eulerw@...
              thanks much,
              wayne

              --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "mn_metalbutcher" <metalbutcher@...> wrote:

              > Wayne,
              >
              > I don't know what's going on. They are both in English for me. Send me your email address and I'll email the file to you and see if that works.
              >
              > Ed
              >
              > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "foxiedog87g" <eulerw@> wrote:
              > >

              > > hi bill and ed,
              > > all i get in the files is chinese. why i do not know, can some email me a copy in english??? i have sprayed it well several times,
              > > thanks much
              > > wayne
              > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > HERE'S THE MANUAL.... BILL

            • Jerry Durand
              Message 7 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
                We use Foxit Reader, not Adobe.  Nice features without all the trash Adobe adds.
                http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

                On 08/28/2012 08:38 AM, js1160@... wrote:
                File is not Chinese, nor Greek, nor Spanish, nor Computerise.  It is an Adobe Acrobat file.

                You don't have the correct reader in your computer so even if someone emails it to you, you'll still be confused.  Go and download the reader.

                tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
                Skype:  jerrydurand

              • foxiedog87g
                Message 8 of 13 , Aug 28, 2012
                  ed, jerry and bill,
                  finally got rid of the chinese stuff, adobe did the trick. i appreciate the help i have recived from group member concerning hf big red. i thought for awhile that i would have to take a class to learn chinese.
                  thanks all.
                  wayne ( in tn )

                  --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "mn_metalbutcher" <metalbutcher@...> wrote:

                  > Wayne,
                  >
                  > I don't know what's going on. They are both in English for me. Send me your email address and I'll email the file to you and see if that works.
                  >
                  > Ed
                  >
                  > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "foxiedog87g" <eulerw@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > hi bill and ed,
                  > > all i get in the files is chinese. why i do not know, can some email me a copy in english??? i have sprayed it well several times,
                  > > thanks much
                  > > wayne
                  > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > HERE'S THE MANUAL.... BILL