Re: [mill_drill] new video available: How Sensitive is my Self Compensating Electronic Edge Finder?

  • Jerry Durand
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6 12:57 PM
      On 7/6/2012 10:48 AM, Hroller McKnutt wrote:

       I'd think him banging them together would prove it wasn't picking up any vibration... aside from which, why would an electronic circuit respond to vibration?

      They actually can (ceramic capacitors can be microphones) but you'd only see it as a fleeting pulse.
      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype:  jerrydurand