RE: [mill_drill] new video available: How Sensitive is my Self Compensating Electronic Edge Finder?

  • Rick Sparber
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2012

      Sorry about the flickering light. I’m used to it so didn’t think to stop the fan.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6, 2012
        On 7/6/2012 10:48 AM, Hroller McKnutt wrote:

         I'd think him banging them together would prove it wasn't picking up any vibration... aside from which, why would an electronic circuit respond to vibration?

        They actually can (ceramic capacitors can be microphones) but you'd only see it as a fleeting pulse.
        tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
        Skype:  jerrydurand