Re: Enco Free Shipping

  • jiminwis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 6, 2012
      The Enco catalog that came in the mail this week has the code NCCJAN for free UPS shipping for orders over $25, good until February 29, 2012.

      Jim, in Menomonie, WI
    • Jim S.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 6, 2012
        On the back of my Enco Hot Deals January 2012 snailmail catalog is printed "Hurry limited time offer free ups shipping on your next $25 order offer expires 1/31/2012 Use promo code NCCJAN" This may save someone a few bucks.

        Jim (Just a guy who likes to build stuff)