new article: A 45 degree Jaw Set for a Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw

  • RG Sparber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011

      Yesterday I had to cut 6 diagonal braces for a new project. My trusty horizontal/vertical bandsaw is set up to cut right angles although it can be adjusted to cut 45 degrees. But it is such a pain to move these jaws. So instead I quickly made up a pair of softjaws that hold the bar stock at 45 degrees.

      If you are interested, see

      http://rick.sparber.org/45dv.pdf

      As always, you questions and comments are welcome. All of us are smarter than any one of us.