Latest Enco Shipping Codes

  • RogerRetro
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      I failed to renew my Enco special offers sub this year, and need the latest (May) $25 code. Anyone care to share?
      Thanks,
      Roger
    • Jerome Kimberlin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 6:57 PM, RogerRetro wrote:
        > I failed to renew my Enco special offers sub this year, and need the latest (May) $25 code. Anyone care to share?
        I used FSCAPR - good until May 31st
      • Roger Blair
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2011

          Many thanks, Jerome

          Roger

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2011
            I think it's safe to say that the code is always valid. FSC = "Free Shipping Code" and then the month as a three letter abbreviation.

            The percentage codes are not so regular though...