Re: [mill_drill] Installing DRO on Drill Press

  • Mike Baudoux
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2011
    Rick here is Some Photos of my Drill Press and A Quill Light A Have its  144 Leds

    Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:55 AM
    Subject: RE: [mill_drill] Installing DRO on Drill Press

    I, for one, need a few pictures of what you re trying to do.

    I use Harbor Freight digital calipers for some of my scales. You can't beat
    them for low cost.

    Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2011
    Here IS some More !

    Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:55 AM

    Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2011
      The pictures help a lot. Thanks.

      If you want one scale to represent both X and Y, then how should they be
      related. If you just want to measure the X movement and ignore the Y, a
      sliding linkage should work. If you really want to know the X and Y, then
      you will need a second scale.

      That LED ring is very nice :-))

      I uploaded Some Photos Of My Drill Press

      any Questions

      What you guys Think of that LED Light ?