RE: [mill_drill] RF 20 Mill Drill

  • Duncan McDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Message
      Hi Steve,

      I bought my RF20 in January and it has worked out fine. You might want to read throught he archives on "Tramming the Head". Other than that, I found my RF20 to be ready to go right out of the box. It seems to be pretty powerful for its small size. I spot-faced a piece of cast iron with a 1- 1/4" end mill and that felt like about the limit of the machine.

      Duncan