Re: [mill_drill] RF30 PF manual and parts needed

  • Randy Pedersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      Check with Enco I down loaded the Manual from there web site.

      Randy Pedersen
      Salina, Ks
      Atlas 618
      South Bend 1946 9" A, 1938 9" C
      Enco 1105 Mill Drill
      rpedersen@...
      Where can I buy parts for a Rong Fu RF30 PF Mill/drill
      Rong Fu company doesn't answer email.
      Must be someone that stocks parts here in US.
      Thanks
      Jerry Kenney
      kenney@...

    • Steve Roberts

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
          Thanks for the info but I have already looked there but they only show info on current models.
          Maybe somebody will come up with a brainstorm.
          Thanks
          Jerry Kenney

          Check with Enco I down loaded the Manual from there web site.
          http://www.use-enco.com/
          Randy Pedersen
          Salina, Ks
          Atlas 618