Re: [mill_drill] Re: dro reccomendations

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 256 , Apr 2 8:47 PM
      You are welcome Bill.

      Rick (via iPod)

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 3:28 AM, "Bill Stietenroth" <k5zty@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the effort to post the pictures and commentary Rick. It helps a lot to see what someone else has done.

      Bill in Houston

      Message 256 of 256 , May 31, 2011
        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "tinapalian" <pdolb@...> wrote:
        >hi group ..i'm the Original poster of "dro reccomendations" with some follow up....thanks for everyone's thoughts and opinions
        ..i was able to find an old d-ann manufacturing (aka Dynamics Research Corporation) dro with glass scales locally for a great price .
        the system is installed and working...not 100% accurate when compared to a dti ..but the price was right and i had fun mounting the scales also i ended up with 2 nice chunks of aluminum that were used to mount the scales to it's former machine ....my thanks to all who input their time ..paul