RE: [mill_drill] DIY Mill

  • Robert Mazzullo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hello Dave...

      Thamks for the reply....

      As it turns out, if they are the same ones, the photos are in the mill_drill yahoogroup. If you have a chance, can you give us some dimensions / specs of parts of the mill (column, table, motor specs, spindle, etc)?

      Thanks,

      Bob M.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
        Why spell check doesn't work sometimes is beyond me...

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
          Thanks for that Bob,

          I've had a go at creating an album "Dave Shore's DIY Mill."
          Let me know if it's OK.

          I'll then show some of the set-ups I have used so far.
          I'll also get some pictures of the vertical mill I made in the 70's when I worked for Wellworthy's / pistons and rings etc..

          Thanks again,

          Dave Shore.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
            Hello Dave,

            The pictures were there, and they opened just fine. I am looking forward to seeing the other pics of the vertical mill and the setups you mentioned.

            Thanks again,

            Bob M.