Re:Enco Shipping code

  • RonCoffey
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 2, 2010
      Free shipping code at Enco for this month is FSCNOV

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Jim S." <mrjschmidt@...> wrote:

      > The Enco code FSCSEP is valid through October 31, 2010. Free shipping on orders over $25. I just used it Saturday.
      >
      > Jim (Just a guy who likes to build stuff)

    • William Longyard
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 2, 2010
        I just heard from the cashier at the local HF store that HF, starting next week, will no longer honor 20% off coupons on tool boxes, hydraulic jacks, or air compressors.  You've got until the weekend if you're in the market and have a coupon.

        Bill Longyard
      • Larry White
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 2, 2010
          Harbor Freight said last year they would no longer have any more coupons period.  You would have to become a member of their inside track club for any future discounts.  That turned out to be false.  As for them telling you the 20% coupon would no longer be honored on specific items - that must be stated on the coupon or they are looking at some legal action.

          Larry,
          Kempner TX

          "The Second Amendment is Homeland Security"