Re: [mill_drill] Re: Any interest in a low cost DRO system?

  • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
    Message 1 of 203 , Sep 1, 2010
      Curt

      The picture is there and looks to be sad and blue all on its own and naked.

      Malcolm

      Message 203 of 203 , Sep 5, 2010
        Well, I got the stuffed pic up, but that's
        about all I've had time to do. That stove
        deal fell through because it was a basket
        case. So, I am working on the heating problem.
        You might think it a bit premature, but it was
        40 degrees this morning and I had to light the
        existing stove with what scraps I could scrounge
        up. Actually the 5 tons of slabwood is a lot less
        work as it just needs to be sawed to length and
        not split. Last winter I was cutting down trees
        sawing and splitting by hand, because I got a
        late start.

        Regards

        cww