Re: [mill_drill] Re: Any interest in a low cost DRO system?

  • curt wuollet
    Message 1 of 203 , Aug 31, 2010
      They are about the same size as the board prints
      that did go through, so i think they're just
      having a bad night.

      Regards

      cww

      Cliff. Johnston wrote:

      > You need to check how many pixels your images are using. If they are
      > too large Yahoo will refuse to take them.
      >
      > Cliff.
      > "May the best you've ever seen,
      > Be the worst you'll ever see;"
      > from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay

    • curt wuollet
      Message 203 of 203 , Sep 5, 2010
        Well, I got the stuffed pic up, but that's
        about all I've had time to do. That stove
        deal fell through because it was a basket
        case. So, I am working on the heating problem.
        You might think it a bit premature, but it was
        40 degrees this morning and I had to light the
        existing stove with what scraps I could scrounge
        up. Actually the 5 tons of slabwood is a lot less
        work as it just needs to be sawed to length and
        not split. Last winter I was cutting down trees
        sawing and splitting by hand, because I got a
        late start.

        Regards

        cww