Re: Sine Vise

  • C4C
    Message 1 of 17 , May 31 7:38 PM
      Mark,

      Every tool has it limitations. Those of us whom have torn up a few things a long the way have learned to recognize the potential of tools.

      You can either join the group of us whom have torn up a few things or you can think things through and procede with extreme caution. Speaking for myself I would sure like to have the money back that I have paid in dues just to be a member of the Head In Ass Gang.

      C4C

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Corey Renner <vandal968@...> wrote:

      > I've always read that sine vises are really intended for measuring or using
      > with a surface grinder. I don't have one yet, but when I do buy one, I have
      > every intention of using it with my mill, gently of-course.

      > On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM, gmiller4396 <gmiller4396@...> wrote:
      >

      > > OK. I am learning a lot here, but I have a question. If the sine vise is
      > > basically not good for milling something, at least that is what I'm reading
      > > from this thread, unless it is some kind of heavy duty one, then what is it
      > > used for?

    • gmiller4396
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 1, 2010
        I was wondering who it was I passed that was on the way in, as I was on my way out to take another look. hahahaha

        Take care.

        Mark