Looking for some small parts for a mill drill Rong Fu 30/31

  • K
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2010
      I need a few parts for a Mill-Drill I am rebuilding. It's a Rong-Fu RF30.

      I need:

      2 HP 1725RPM 1Phase Motor (my motor went out on me)

      Table Handles (The whole handle, or just the black handle ends)

      Table Handle Clutch Dials (The .001 silver dials)

      Depth Red Arrow Indicator

      Depth Adjustment Screw (long black screw that the indicator moves on)

      Depth Adjustment Scale (Inches/MM Scale)

      Table Lock Down Handles

      Warning Label that screws into the front face (above the depth adjustment scale)

      A DRO set (would like to find a Anilam Wizard 411) or any set that that is good. 2 or 3 axis is fine.

      I'm refurbishing a mill/drill that was left for dead in a corner of a bowling center. I'm looking to give it new life and a new home at my establishment.
    • ekdadlec
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2010
        Grizzly probably has all of those parts.

        http://www.grizzly.com/products/2-HP-Mill-Drill/G1006

        They want $295 for the motor so I would get that from somewhere else.

        Ed

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "K" <kwagner1977@...> wrote:

        > I need a few parts for a Mill-Drill I am rebuilding. It's a Rong-Fu RF30.
        >
        > I need:
        >
        > 2 HP 1725RPM 1Phase Motor (my motor went out on me)
        >
        > Table Handles (The whole handle, or just the black handle ends)
        >
        > Table Handle Clutch Dials (The .001 silver dials)
        >
        > Depth Red Arrow Indicator
        >
        > Depth Adjustment Screw (long black screw that the indicator moves on)
        >
        > Depth Adjustment Scale (Inches/MM Scale)
        >
        > Table Lock Down Handles
        >
        > Warning Label that screws into the front face (above the depth adjustment scale)
        >
        > A DRO set (would like to find a Anilam Wizard 411) or any set that that is good. 2 or 3 axis is fine.
        >
        > I'm refurbishing a mill/drill that was left for dead in a corner of a bowling center. I'm looking to give it new life and a new home at my establishment.

      • Dave Hills
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2010
          Anyone have a May code?

          Thanks,
          Dave
        • A. J. Nagy
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2010

            PFSMAY

          • Dave Hills
            Message 5 of 9 , May 17, 2010
              Thanks, A.J.

              Dave

              A. J. Nagy wrote:

              > PFSMAY

            • VernCoc
              Message 6 of 9 , May 17, 2010
                May code is PFSMAY

                --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Dave Hills <dadhills@...> wrote:

                > Anyone have a May code?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Dave

              • smiling_man_us
                Message 7 of 9 , May 20, 2010
                  Hello, I am not that familiar with the shipping codes that ENCO offers. I have been looking at their surface plates, the big one (24" x 36" ?)with the stand.

                  Can this shipping code be used with the purchase of a over 400 pound order?

                  Don

                  --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "VernCoc" <verncoc@...> wrote:

                  > May code is PFSMAY
                  >

                  > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Dave Hills <dadhills@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Anyone have a May code?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Dave

                • Mark Cason
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 20, 2010
                    On 05/20/2010 10:24 PM, smiling_man_us wrote:

                    > Hello, I am not that familiar with the shipping codes that ENCO
                    > offers. I have been looking at their surface plates, the big one (24"
                    > x 36" ?)with the stand.
                    >
                    > Can this shipping code be used with the purchase of a over 400 pound
                    > order?
                    >
                    > Don

                    From the bottom of the emails I receive:
                    snip...
                    Free UPS Shipping is limited to shipments under 125 lbs.
                    ...snip

                    --
                    -Mark

                    Ne M'oubliez ---Family Motto
                    Hope for the best, plan for the worst ---Personal Motto
                  • Barry Lochridge
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 21, 2010
                      Probably not, but I'd call and ask!