What is the paint color green on an Rong Fu   RF 20/25/30

  • Lynn Kasdorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      When I refinished my rong fu RF25, I was very happy to completely remove
      the green paint because it was very low quality. It was peeling and
      chipping away very badly. I stripped it and repainted with Sherwin
      Williams industrial enamel matched to light machinery gray and it worked
      out well.

      Sherwin Williams can match a paint chip, so you could get the exact
      shade of green from them. Make sure you are a "business" when you talk
      to them, otherwise the price is about double.

      Cheers
      LK