Re: [mill_drill] All Machines + accs + tools for sale

  • Druid Noibn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2010
      Hi Christian my old china - sorry to hear of the turn of events.  Whilst I support the military, the preference to to join because one wishes to.  Going back to the 40s, up to the VietNam era, many in the family served proudly.  No more on that topic.

      I live a bit far away to "take advantage: of your shop offerings - of course the best would be for a wise person to step in and buy a lot of two.  Alas, I could only nick-pick on parts of the goodies that you have.

      If you don't find a buyer for the different "lots" and plan on parting it out, let me know.

      Hang in there,
      DBN