Details ...

  • Snag
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Are all that's left now . Got all three scales mounted , all are reading
      properly , and I'm one happy camper . Still need to fab and install a shield
      over the X scale , and mount the box . I haven't decided yet whether to
      mount the box to the mill or to the wall alongside . Either would work ,
      just need to make up my mind so I can fab the mount .

      Snag
      Wannabe DIGITAL Machinist