Am I missing something?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Did this group shut down or what? Is the last post really back in November? Did something move or change that I didn't get the memo on?
    • Chris (CB)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        Its just the time of year.

        Most groups like this are slow during this time.

        Steve wrote:
        > Did this group shut down or what? Is the last post really back in November? Did something move or change that I didn't get the memo on?

      • Snag
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
          Chris (CB) <boyercl@...> wrote:
          > Its just the time of year.
          >
          > Most groups like this are slow during this time.
          >
          > Steve wrote:
          >> Did this group shut down or what? Is the last post really back in
          >> November? Did something move or change that I didn't get the memo
          >> on?

          Or perhaps another explanation ? I posted something a while ago , that post
          has shown up in both the other groups I posted it to - and one of those is
          moderated , all posts must be approved before they're sent out to the
          members .

          Snag
          DRO 350 is online !