[Fwd: Stock Up & Save 10% on Your Entire Order!]

  • Chris (CB)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      This one came in this afternoon

      Got the same one in last week.

      This Yahoo group was setup for passing these and other codes / sales for tool junkies.

      The last free ship code I got expired Sept 25

      Having trouble viewing this email? Click Here
      Enco
LogoEnco Lowest Price Guaranteed1-800-USE-Enco

      Stock Up & Save! Take 10% off your Entire Enco Order of $150 or more.
      Order from HOTdeals, Outlet, Web Deals or the Master Catalog and Get the Discount!
      Use Promo Code: PERCNV
      Act Today, this Discount Expires on Monday, Nov. 30 at 11 PM EST

      Hi CHRIS,

      Stock Up & Save!
      Take 10% off your Entire Enco Order of $150 or more.
      Order from HOTdeals, Outlet, Web Deals or the Master Catalog and Get the Discount!
      Apply Promo Code: PERCNV to get your discount online.

      Act Today, this Discount Expires on Monday, Nov. 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM EST

      All the Best,
      The Enco Team

      From Enco Hotdeals

       FOWLER 0-6" DEPTH MICROMETER
      Model #SW307-0140
      Save 16%!
      Sale Price: $85.95
      Buy Now
       IMPORT 10 PIECE INDUSTRIAL SCREWDRIVER SET
      Model #SW891-1980
      Great Gift Idea!
      Low Price: $15.95
      Buy Now

       DRILL DOCTOR DRILL BIT SHARPENER 500X
      Model #SW368-7038
      Save 29%!
      Sale Price: $109.00
      Buy Now
       PALMGREN 10" GRINDER/BUFFER
      Model #SW327-5891
      Save 15%!
      Sale Price: $285.95
      Buy Now

       8 PIECE HSS SILVER & DEMING DRILL SET - MADE IN USA
      Model #SW325-6234
      Save 55%
      Sale Price: $99.95
      Buy Now
       EXTECH ELECTRICAL TEST KIT
      Model #SW308-0178
      Great Gift Idea!
      Sale Price: $87.99
      Buy Now

      Have you seen the Enco Low Price Guarantee? Take a look...if you find a lower advertised price on any item we sell, just send us a copy of the ad or catalog page and Enco will beat it by 5%. See the Enco Terms of Sale for complete information.

      Be sure to check out the Enco 2009 Master Catalog online! We've expanded our product offering by 9,000 items and now have a better selection than ever! With the lowest everyday prices on 90,000 of your favorite machines, tools and supplies online, Enco has everything you need for your shop.

      Master CatalogHOTdealsCloseout and OverstockWeb Deals

      This discount offer expires on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM, EDT. Discount is valid only on orders placed on use-enco.com and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers from Enco. This offer is not valid on previously placed orders. Enco dealers excluded.

      Home | Shop Enco | My Account | Customer Support | About Enco
      Forward 2 A Friend