Good hole saw supplier

  • mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:26 PM

      Just wanted to pass along some info about a hole saw supplier I started buying from.

      I went looking on eBay to buy some hole saws and found this seller,  losttreasures     The prices were supprising low, so I ordered a couple to see what I they really were.

      I used them on 6061 aluminum and was really happy with the way they worked, so I bought more for the things I need to do. They appear to be as good as anything I can buy else where for a whole lot more.  If you need hole saws, I would recommend you take a look at this seller.

      http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Lost-Treasures-and-Surplus__W0QQ_armrsZ1

      Hard to believe I could buy a 5-1/2" hole saw for $10.80 that isn't cheap junk. The 3-3/8" saws I got were Aggressor brand. They shipped USPS flat rate, so shipping cost was good for all that I bought.

      I also bought some sawzall blades and they are fine too.

      Not connected to them in any way, except they were easy to work with and I'm very happy with the hole saws, and especially the prices, so I thought I would pass it along.

      Mark